The new rules are part of the government's initiative to tackle tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing and to increase trust in UK corporate bodies.
"PSC - People with Significant Control"
- Keep a register of those with significant control over them (the PSC Register);
- Take reasonable steps to identify those who are registrable on the PSC register;
- Enter the required information on the PSC Register and keep that information up to date;
- Make the PSC Register available for public inspection;
- File information about their PSC Register at Companies House on the new annual confirmation statement from 30 June onwards