Investing in New Business Equipment
The living wage commences 6 April 2016.
It's also worth remembering that over the next year or so small employers will be required to provide a pension to the vast majority of employees so the combination of the increase in minimum wage and the impact of the cost of providing pension schemes need to be factored in. More information is available via the Pensions Regulator's website. You can also check your staging date by using your PAYE reference.
Final Note - 2015/16 Tax Returns
- 31 March 2016 - June Company Year Ends must be filed with Companies House
- 19 April 2016 - Final payroll EPS due with HMRC for 2015/16
- 30 April 2016 - If you've not filed your 2014/15 Self Assessment yet you need to do this urgently online before penalties at £10 per day commence
- 5 July 2016 - P11Ds to be filed with HMRC
- 19 July 2016 - Class 1A National Insurance to be paid
- 31 July 2016 - Second Payment on Account for 2015/16